COVID-19 Decontamination Services For Your North Carolina Business
North Carolina businesses exposed to the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 must institute proper decontamination procedures to ensure the safety of workers and customers. At Glover Environmental, we offer COVID-19 sanitizing for businesses that have been affected by the coronavirus.
COVID-19 Sanitizing for All Businesses
At Glover Environmental, we understand that the time you spend cleaning is time you aren’t able to work. Our remediation professionals work hard to get your business back open quickly. We service all types of businesses:
- Retail stores
- Factories and manufacturing plants
- Public and government buildings
- Office buildings
The Decontamination Process
Your unique situation will be considered during any COVID-19 decontamination services. Here is a breakdown of Glover Environmental’s procedures when performing COVID-19 sanitizing for businesses:
- All solid and hard surfaces inside of the business are wiped down with a disinfectant. This includes equipment, hard floors, walls, counters, and other work surfaces.
- All soft surfaces, such as curtains, carpets, and upholstery, are cleaned with a specialized HEPA vacuum.
- Your buildings and the complete HVAC systems are treated with a fogging disinfectant.
Schedule Your COVID-19 Decontamination Services Today
We are ready to help with professional decontamination and sanitizing services when you need them. Contact Glover Environmental online or by calling us at (919) 651-1616 to learn how we can get your business back up and running.